PEC Electric Power Walkie Pallet Jack
- 【HEAVY DUTY INDUSTRY】: This Electric Walkie Pallet Jack is designed for heavy-duty loads, such as lifting, moving, transporting pallets in warehouse. It features an electric lift pump, with built-in battery and charger along with Curtis controls.
- 【STRONG AND POWERFUL】: It features strong climbing ability with separate excitation motor; Electric power steering system makes operation easy and low noise; Electromagnetic, regenerative braking system ensures operation safe.
- 【AUTOMATIC PROTECTION】:Automatic lifting limit to extend motor and battery life; Controller with multiple automatic protection; Emergency reversing/emergency brake switch.
- 【EASY AND FLEXIBLE】: With its compact and single wheel design for small turning radius, it is flexible and convenient to maneuver;Step-less speed control system is very easy to use.
- 【12 MONTH WARRANTY】: Assembled In U.S.A.,Industry Leading Quality; 30-day full refund,12-month warranty and life time technical support. Buy with confidence.
With its compact and single wheel design for small turning radius, our SL15 makes it flexible and convenient to maneuver. It features an electric lift pump, with built-in battery and charger along with Curtis controls. It’s ideal for moving and transporting pallets.
Separate excitation motor – strong climbing ability
Electric power steering system – easy and low noise
Electromagnetic, regenerative braking system
Automatic lifting limit to extend motor and battery life
Step-less speed control system
Controller with multiple automatic protection
Emergency reversing/emergency brake switch
Operator Type: Walkie
Capacity: 3300 lbs.
Battery Capacity/Voltage: 2x12V/65AH
Load Center: 24″
Qty of Front Wheel/Steering Wheel: 4/1
Min. Fork Height: 3 1/4″
Max. Fork Height: 8″
Overall Fork Width: 27″
Fork Length: 45″
Fork Width: 7 1/2″
Fork Thickness: 2 1/4″
Overall Length: 64″
Overall Height with Handle: 46″
Min. Turning Radius: 56″
Driving Motor Power: DC 750W
Lifting Motor Power: DC 800W
Overall Weight: 506 lbs.